I finally did it. After over 10 years of using my Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum Card, I reached the maximum number of points! Add that to a spend-your-points event and that equals $200 of free stuff! Here’s what I got:
First a couple of skincare bits:
- Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner. A pretty popular chemical exfoliator that I’ll start using once I’m out of these First Aid Beauty exfoliating pads.
- Dr Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum. For a serum, this is free of a lot of bad ingredients and I’ve heard good things about this line so I thought I’d give it a go.
And now on to make-up, etc.:
- Quo Brand Face Contour Brush. I have a couple of Quo brushes and I find them quite good.
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Unapologetic. I have one of these in a much more neutral shade and love the long-wearing formula. This colour is super pink and perfect for spring.
- Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon. I’ve talked before about my love of these lip butters. This is a beautiful watermelon shade that is super moisturizing.
- Revlon nail polishes in Lily (purple) and Dreamer (blue). Some nice spring shades.
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Midnight. I’m sort of getting back into eye liner and have heard great things about this one. Thought I’d switch it up a bit and go for navy instead of black. Looking forward to experimenting with this one.
- Benefit They’re Real! Mascara. A cult favourite and my first high-end mascara purchase. Will it live up to the hype?
Phew! That’s a lot of stuff. Can’t wait until this happens in another 10 years!