With the holiday season quickly approaching, I thought I would share a few things I’m coveting as of late:
- I really like the simplicity and quiet elegance of this tailored tee from Madewell. Would be perfect for work with a pair of skinny pants and a cardigan.
- There is now an Anthropologie in Winnipeg and it is very dangeous. I love this dress. And this tunic. And this blouse.
- Now that Birchbox is shipping to Canada, I’ve been thinking of getting myself a subscription.
- I’d like to up my game in the eye makeup department, but first need some brushes. This set from Real Techniques looks like it has everything I would need.
- Weleda is a pretty popular natural skin care brand, but I have yet to try anything from it. Right now, I’ve got my eye on their Iris Hydrating Night Cream.
- I’ve loved this heartbeats necklace by Erica Weiner with R. Kelly lyrics forever.
- I’d like to wear dresses and skirts this winter, but I don’t know if that’ll be possible without some fleece lined tights.
What have you been coveting lately?