- Beauty Protector Protect & Treat Hair Mask. I haven’t tried this out yet, but it has a really great smell (and a pretty pink colour). From the looks of it, it’s just going to be a deep-conditioning treatment.
- ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick. A matte lipstick in a pinky-nude shade. The formula of this is really good – it goes on smooth, does not dry out the lips, and lasts a long time, but I’m not too crazy about the shade.
- Folle de Joie eau de parfum. This scent is supposed to smell like “mandarin, rose, and sandalwood”. It’s a little too old ladyish for me.
- Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre. The packaging for this says it is a “moisturizing cream, milky make-up remover, repairing mask, after shave cream, [and] baby care product”. I tried it as a moisturizer and it’s fine. It’s nice and light and absorbs well, but I prefer my face moisturizers to have SPF.
- TOCCA Creama da Mano. A lotion in a wonderful grapefruit and cucumber scent.
I’m not as impressed with this box as I was with last month. I’d like to see more makeup and skincare rather than hair and body products, and I just got a lotion sample last month, do I really need another one? We’ll see what February brings…